The Application Mechanism, Admission Requirements and Required Documents are as follows:
First: Admission Requirements:
To apply for the medical disciplines students should have obtained a high school certificate (scientific section) with an average of no less than (80%) and for the engineering disciplines (70%). For other disciplines, a high school certificate with an average of no less than (60%).
Second: Admission Requirements:
- Direct submission: The student should come to Dijlah University in person.
- Electronic submission: Foreign Students can apply through a special electronic window.
- Application Date: The application process will start on (15/5/2018) until (15/9/2018). Students applying after the final date will be transmitted to the next academic year admission.
Third: Required documents:
- The student must have obtained a secondary school certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in his country or the embassy of his country in Iraq.
- A copy of the student passport.
- Student photos.
To reach the electronic admission form please inter your Gmail address or create new address if you do not have one. (press inter on admission form connection bellow, fill-in all parts of the form, and download the required documents (High School Certificate, Copy of the Passport and Student photos) electronically, then press send.
Note: In the case of admission, the student is subject to the laws, regulations and instructions of the country of study.
SADA DIJLAH MAGAZINE
Currently online : 25
All time visitors :