Application Procedure, Admission Requirements :
First: Admission Requirements:
To apply for the medical disciplines students should have obtained a high school certificate with an average of no less than (80%) for the engineering disciplines (70%). For other disciplines, an average of no less than (60%).
Second: Admission Requirements:
- Direct submission: The student Applied on Line.
- Electronic submission: Foreign Students can apply through the respective electronic window.
- Application Date: The application process will start on (15/5/2018) until (15/9/2018). Students applying after the final date will be transmitted to the next academic year admission.
Third: Required documents:
- The student must have obtained a secondary school certificate endorset by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in his country or the embassy of his country in Iraq.
- A copy of the student passport.
- Student photos.
To reach the electronic admission form please enter your Gmail address or create new address if you do not have one. (press inter on admission form connection below, fill-in all parts of the form, and download the required documents (High School Certificate, Copy of the Passport and Student photos) electronically, then press send.
Note: In the case of admission, the student is subject to the laws, regulations and instructions of the country of study.
SADA DIJLAH MAGAZINE
Currently online : 102
All time visitors :